Looking for a Head of Analytics experienced with deep web analysis (SaaS expertise would be a great advantage). You will be in charge of building new processes, KPIs, and reporting system of the company's analytics department.
EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. The company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behavior principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
- сreate and analyze website's / business key performance metrics and competitive trending;
- design and create effective and impactful reports and dashboards for business and technical audiences;
- support marketing team, product team and other teams with ad-hoc reporting and in-depth website analysis;
- analyze data to identify A/B and multivariate testing opportunities and report on tests;
- creating forecasts using operational and statistical tools and models;
- collaborate with business, marketing, and technology partners to determine needs and establish data collection requirements. Translate business requirements into tracking specs;
- work with engineering team to deploy and maintain accurate website tracking.
- excellent knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Amplitude, etc.;
- experience Defining Website Analytics Tracking Requirements;
- proficiency in querying and manipulating complex raw datasets for analysis;
- 2+ years web analytics experience;
- strong communication skills and ability to structure requirements and data for clear communication with multi-faceted teams including business, engineering, analytics, and marketing.
The Company offers:
- work with a global brand in the dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance, and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sports sections.