EOS Data Analytics is looking for an energetic and creative Sales Manager (lead generation)!
The main responsibility of this position is providing active lead generation of the SaaS product for agriculture industry, understanding user’s needs, finding success stories to develop the app functions.
EOS Data Analytics provides cloud-based analytics service. The company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information and statistics to make the deepest and the most comprehensive analysis.
- at least 1 year of lead generation experience;
- excellent knowledge of Linkedin and Boolean search;
- ability to search leads outside standard databases (Linkedin, Crunchbase);
- intermediate level of English;
- proficiency with G Suite, particularly Google Sheets;
- excellent communication skills;
- analytical and multitasking skills;
- teamwork and motivational skills.
- generate leads (based on ICP and sales department temporary needs);
- enrich found/provided lists;
- work closely with sales team to define the right targeted groups;
- work with various online tools and databases to enrich leads;
- record all lead details in master database;
- meeting the research quota;
- working closely with the sales team on outbound email campaigns.
- competitive salary + bonus system;
- complex and interesting product;
- vacation 24 calendar days;
- benefits package (relax room, medical insurance, etc.);
- carrier perspectives;
- tea, coffee, corporate parties.