EOS Data Analytics is looking for an energetic and creative Sales Manager!
The main responsibility of this position is providing aggressive direct sales of the SaaS product for agriculture industry, understanding user’s needs, finding success stories to develop the app functions.
EOS Data Analytics provides cloud-based analytics service. The company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information and statistics to make the deepest and the most comprehensive analysis.
- Must have 3+ years sales experience of IT solutions for corporate clients (agriculture software is a plus);
- Strong computer skills;
- Fluent English;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical writing abilities;
- Excellent customer service, time management, and project organization skills;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Maintain a helpful and positive approach to all client and colleague interactions.
- Team player;
- Lead by example;
- Quality and end result focused;
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- Develop and provide sales program/strategy for SaaS products;
- Perform market research and segmentation;
- Identify/grow sales opportunities;
- Generate leads, active selling and closure of deals through the targeted selling of company’s product and services;
- Attract new clients (building client’s database, cold calling, product presentations, negotiations on commercial issues, etc.)
- Understanding client requirements and how our solutions can benefit their processes with little or no adaptation/change;
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle — inbound & outbound prospecting, pilot deployment, negotiations & deal closure;
- Find scalable ways to prospect and reach decision makers;
- Work closely with the product team to make sure customers are extremely happy with the product;
- Manage relevant accounts and actively maintain CRM;
- Proven track record of closing leads, exceeding sales quota goals and managing sales pipeline.
- Competitive salary + bonus system;
- Complex and interesting product;
- Vacation 24 calendar days;
- Benefits package (relax room, medical insurance, etc.);
- Сompensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- Carrier perspectives;
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties.