EOS Data Analytics is looking for a Python Developer for its Vision Team. You will be able to add value to MVP creation and implement the ideas of the product.
EOS Data Analytics develops cloud-based GIS analysis service. Working on a web-based platform, it automates geospatial data processing and analysis, providing powerful visualization tools and performance.
The product helps the clients to understand and get some insights from their data based on its location and attributes.
You will be in charge of:
- implementation of cutting-edge models and algorithms that operate on massive amounts of data;
- assisting in defining software architecture. collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities;
- software development of image processing, machine learning applications;
- software refactoring and algorithm restructuring to improve performance, reuse and maintainability;
- continually communication with the project teams, explains progress on the development effort;
- taking responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- Python 3.6, Asyncio, Postgres, Redis, RabbitMQ;
- deep SQL knowledge;
- scalable deploy scenarios and infrastructure based on containerization approach;
- experience with data processing;
- passion for the latest digital technologies and trends (and perhaps an interest in Machine Learning and AI);
- experience of AWS and scalable solutions would be an advantage.
- team player;
- quality and result oriented;
- high willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- Master/Bachelor/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Math is appreciated.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (18 working days per year);
- compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each);
- comfortable office in the center of Kiev.