EOS Data Analytics company is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. We use a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behavior principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
- implement cutting-edge models and algorithms that operate on massive amounts of data;
- assists in defining software architectures, collaborates with leads to explore existing systems, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, learns the applications capabilities;
- software development of image processing, machine learning applications;
- software refactoring and algorithm restructuring to improve performance, reuse and maintainability;
- communicates continually with the project teams, explains progress on the development effort;
- takes responsibility for successful delivery of the solutions.
- strong Python or C++ skills;
- experience of image and data processing;
- a passion for the latest digital technologies and trends (and perhaps an interest in Machine Learning and AI);
- experience of AWS and scalable solutions would be an advantage.
- team player;
- quality and end result focused;
- high willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- master degree in Computer Science or Math;
- Ph.D. in Math is appreciated.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation for English classes and sports activities (50%).