EOS Data Analytics is looking for Team Lead Python Developer to join its team.
EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine - Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya. The digital online platform offers simple and reliable tools for searching, processing and analyzing large volumes of data from satellites - both free and high-resolution images as a reseller.
- Knowledge of Basics in a Software Development process;
- experience with Python 5+ years;
- experience with Data Base like MySQL, PostgreSQL(PostGIS);
- hands-on experience in developing of Client-Server Applications;
- algorithms and data structures;
- communication protocol (udp, tcp, http);
- Linux (Ubuntu);
- OOP, SOLID, Patterns design;
- testing: unit-tests, behaviour testing;
- Version control system, e.g., GIT
- High volume systems.
- Team player;
- lead by example;
- quality and end result focused;
- high willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed
- Responsibility for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- integration of new technology elements with existing solutions;
- cooperation with other team members;
- documentation and testing of developed applications
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- Participation in creating software requirement specifications;
- investigating new technologies and techniques;
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- working closely with other staff, such as product/project managers;
- constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (18 working days per year);
- compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each).