EOS Data Analytics is looking for Python Developer to join its team.
EOS Data Analytics is a company which provides a unique solution in EO imagery processing and analysis. Automated on-the-fly processing, data agnosticism, ability to use third party data and big amount of self-developed methods grants companies with the incredible competitive advantages.
- knowledge of Basics in a Software Development process;
- experience with Python 2+ years;
- experience with Data Base like MySQL, PostgreSQL(PostGIS);
- hands-on experience in developing of Client-Server Applications;
- algorithms and data structures;
- communication protocol (udp, tcp, http);
- Linux (Ubuntu);
- OOP, SOLID, Patterns design;
- testing: unit-tests, behaviour testing;
- version control system, e.g., GIT;
- high volume systems.
- team player;
- lead by example;
- quality and end result focused;
- high willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- responsibility for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- integration of new technology elements with existing solutions;
- cooperation with other team members;
- documentation and testing of developed applications.
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- participation in creating software requirement specifications;
- investigating new technologies and techniques;
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- working closely with other staff, such as product/project managers;
- constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (18 working days per year);
- compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each).