EOS Data Analytics is developing a cloud-based GIS analysis service, now company is looking for Product Manager to amplification business team.
- Work experience in product management or as an associate product manager;
- Track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle;
- Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- Determine product specifications. Translate product strategy into requirements and prototypes.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Prepare product documents including Market Requirement Documents and product use cases to drive product activity.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Oversee product development. Manage and communicate with cross functional teams.
- Professional and friendly team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence on project and technologies.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).