EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. Company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behavior principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Product Manager to join the team and help improve a product.
- owning part of EOS features/products/systems and KPIs associated with them;
- developing and maintaining features/ products long-term vision and strategy to achieve it;
- combining usage data, market and user research, and industry best practices to understand and identify user problems and breakthrough opportunities;
- transforming user problems into validated solutions leveraging all possible consumer touch points, products of EOS Platform such as Website, Email and Customer Experience and other possible means;
- prioritizing and leading the delivery of validated solutions while working with peer Product Engineering Scrum team and other important parts of the company;
- measuring the results of changes introduced, deciding and communicating on success or failure, identifying key learnings and integrating them in overall understanding of the owned Area.
You need to have:
- 2+ years of experience in any of these fields: Product Management, Product Design, User Research and/or Product Engineering;
- leadership skills – you are able to come up with a vision and execute it while leading people who you usually have no authority over;
- analytical skills to understand Usage Data;
- understanding of User Research role and process – knowing what it can do and what it can’t and being able to facilitate the elements of the process when needed;
- obsession in learning how things work – we don’t expect you to be an engineer, but we love the super-users;
- passion for the industry of consumer internet products – you are a go-to person in figuring out why all the teens are using this and that;
- familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 18-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.