EOS Data Analytics is looking for a competent PR manager to oversee and organize our research and communication activity with relevant influencers, blogs and portals.
PR manager is, above all, a project manager who understands marketing and promotion techniques. We want to see enthusiastic candidates with fresh ideas and the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance.
EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. Company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
- overseeing the creation of PR campaigns and press releases;
- working in conjunction with external PR agencies;
- analysis and tracking of PR campaigns and reporting results to company management;
- building and maintaining relationships with key and relevant members of the press;
- writing press releases and distributing them to the media;
- tracking company and campaign mentions in the press and distributing internally;
- copywriting including blog posts and feature articles;
- handling incoming enquiries for information from various members of the media;
- advising company staff on handling and working with the media;
- prepare budgets and ensure adherence.
- experience as PR manager;
- knowledge of KPIs and techniques ;
- proficient in MS Office;
- outstanding communication and negotiation ability;
- excellent organizational skills;
- a knack for problem-solving;
- previous experience working as a pr executive either agency or client side.
- friendly working environment in international professional team;
- challenging tasks;
- paid vacation, paid sick leave;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (restroom, coffee, treats).