EOS Data Analytics is developing a cloud-based GIS analysis service. A company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behavior principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
The ideal candidate is proficient in the following digital tactics and tools: e-mail campaigns, social media advertising, SEM/SEO, digital advertising/retargeting, virtual events (webcasts/webinars) and landing/web pages. This person will be detail-oriented and organized, capable of handling multiple campaigns at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
vision.eos.com - SaaS product for geodata visualization and spatial data analysis
It enables non-GIS people to gain insights from location data and deliver business outcomes.
- build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan;
- use data and testing to optimize and improve email content and targeting;
- drive planning and execution of joint-partner campaigns;
- analyze campaign performance all digital channels (e.g. audience segment, channel, etc.);
- report on and optimize key metrics.
- deep analytical abilities, especially with respect to experimental design and analysis;
- exposure to digital and direct response marketing;
- experience constructing messaging and managing demand generation programs;
- hands-on experience with full lifecycle campaigns utilizing LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and Google Ad (Search Ads/Display Ads);
- competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking;
- ability to partner cross-functionally with a variety of teams worldwide;
- fluent English.
- work with a global brand in a dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance, and other benefits;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sports sections.