EOS Data Analytics is looking for Middle Software Developer/Python (C++ skills appreciated).
The main goal of company’s project and it's Team is to create and visualize digital models for both urban and rural environment.
- Python 3.6;
- algorithms and data structures, computational complexity;
Will be appreciated:
- Pandas / numpy / scipy / PDAL / GDAL;
- Computer Vision, ML and BigData;
- Hands-on experience on Visual Studio Code, python unittest;
- understanding of Agile/Scrum;
- ability to read and explain to others algorithmic articles written in English.
- quality and end result focused;
- high willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- implementation of existing algorithms and research on the new algorithms;
- integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- being responsible for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- documenting and testing of developed applications;
- selecting, reading, parsing and commenting articles for further development.
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- investigating new technologies and techniques (including open source libraries);
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- working closely with other staff, such as product/project managers;
- constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- competitive salary + bonus system;
- complex and interesting product;
- benefits package (relax room, medical insurance, etc.);
- arrier perspectives;
- corporate parties.