EOS Data Analytics is a company which provides a unique solution in EO imagery processing and analysis. Automated on-the-fly processing, data agnosticism, ability to use third party data and big amount of self-developed methods grants companies with the incredible competitive advantages
- experience in Software Development;
- hands-on experience in developing of Client-Server Applications;
- knowledge of Software Development process;
- sound understanding of MVVM, some experience of work with KnockoutJS / BackboneJS / AngularJS;
- proficient in HTML5/CSS3 (HTML6/CSS4).
- providing responsibility for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a Client Server web application;
- developing new user-facing Front End features;
- completing independent UI/UX design of core elements for visual data representation at the Front End;
- participating in discussions on software solution architecture and design;
- being responsible for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- assuring that developed input is validated before submitting to the Back End;
- integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- working with other team members;
- documenting and testing of developed applications.
We are ready to offer:
- dynamic and challenging project;
- paid holiday up to 18 days;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (rest room, coffee, treats);
- young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
- competitive salary pegged to the dollar (is based on the results of the interview and the level of the candidate).