The Image Processing Research team of EOS Data Analytic company focus on Aerophoto, Satellite image processing and Computer Vision.
You could be a recent graduate with a strong specialisation in graphics or an MSc or PhD student who has researched in the field of image processing, computer vision or a related area.
As a Image Processing / Computer Vision Engineer you will have the opportunity to continue your academic research into image processing or computer vision in a commercial environment.
The Engineer will work as a member of the research team responsible for image and vision algorithms.
- Discuss and understand algorithms for image processing, investigating improvements to existing algorithms & technologies;
- create new algorithms for image processing, Object recognition and Computer Vision;
- discuss and understand technical requirements/issues;
- implementing simulations and demonstrations of new algorithms and technologies;
- writing technical reports and white papers describing developed technologies;
- interacting with development teams to take ideas from research into product.
- Desired Skills:
- A proven background in at least one area of Computer Vision, Computer Graphics or Image Processing in a research or development environment;
- programming skills in Python and C++;
- experience of developing efficient image processing or computer vision algorithms suitable for hardware or software implementation;
- good mathematical background;