EOS Data Analytics is looking for an energetic and creative Sales Manager!
The main responsibility of this position is to aggressively increase EOS outbound activities in attracting new leads for the SAAS products and understand inbound users needs, build from scratch leads generation team and activities, sales scripts and job algorithm.
EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. The company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behavior principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
- Must have 3+ years experience in the sales (saas products is a plus)
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical writing abilities;
- Excellent customer service, time management, and project organization skills;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Maintain a helpful and positive approach to all client and colleague interactions.
- Team player;
- Lead by example;
- Quality and end result focused;
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- Develop sales program/strategy for saas products
- Perform market research and segmentation through primary and secondary sources by collecting data and information on the internet, phone calls, E-mail surveys and any other means,
- Identify/grow sales opportunities
- Generate leads, active selling and closure of deals through the targeted selling of company's product and services
- Understanding client requirements and how our solutions can benefit their processes with little or no adaptation/change.
- Build an inside sales team and guide the team members to meet their individual sales targets.
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle - inbound & outbound prospecting, pilot deployment, and negotiations & deal closure
- Find scalable ways to prospect and reach decision makers
- Work closely with the product team to make sure customers are extremely happy with the product
- Perform sales calls and onboard client prospects
- Manage relevant accounts and actively maintain CRM
- Proven track record of closing leads, exceeding sales quota goals and managing sales pipeline
- Competitive salary + bonus system
- Vacation 24 calendar days
- Benefits package (relax room, medical insurance, etc.)
- Carrier perspectives
- Tea, coffee, corporate parties