EOS Data Analytics is looking for Frontend Developer (Angular) to join its team. EOS Data Analytics is a company which provides a unique solution in EO imagery processing and analysis. Automated on-the-fly processing, data agnosticism, ability to use third party data and big amount of self-developed methods grants companies with the incredible competitive advantages.
About the Project and its Team:
- Our main purpose is the sophisticated software elaboration in the Subject Area of Geoprocessing and Remote Sensing;
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development;
- hands-on experience in developing of Client-Server Applications;
- knowledge of Basics in a Software Development process;
- knowledge of at least one SPA (single, page application), e.g., React / Angular;
- task-manager, e.g., Grunt / Gulp / WebPack;
- proficient in HTML5/CSS3;
- either Bootstrap, or Material Design, both – appreciated;
- Version control system, e.g., GIT.
The following skills and knowledge would be appreciated:
- Knowledge of the OOD Basics (SOLID);
- Graphic Tools: Canvas / WebGL / SVG / CSS transforms;
- Testing: Unit-tests;
- Understanding of the flexible developing approach, e.g., Agile;
- Team player;
- lead by example;
- quality and end result focused;
- high willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- Providing responsibility for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a Client Server web application;
- developing new user-facing Front End features;
- completing independent UI/UX design of core elements for visual data representation at the Front End;
- participating in discussions on software solution architecture and design;
- being responsible for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- assuring that developed input is validated before submitting to the Back End;
- integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- working with other team members;
- documenting and testing of developed applications.
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- Participation in creating software requirement specifications;
- testing new programs and fault finding;
- investigating new technologies and techniques;
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- working closely with other staff, such as product/project managers;
- constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- Professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- ability to influence project and technologies;
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (18 working days per year);
- compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each).