EOS Data Analytics is looking for Front-End Developers to join its team!
EOS Data Analytics is a company which provides a unique solution in EO imagery processing and analysis. Automated on-the-fly processing, data agnosticism, ability to use third party data and big amount of self-developed methods grants companies with the incredible competitive advantages.
Our main purpose is the sophisticated software elaboration in the Subject Area of Geoprocessing and Remote Sensing.
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Software Development;
- Hands-on experience in developing of Client-Server Applications;
- Knowledge of Basics in a Software Development process;
- Knowledge of at least one SPA (single, page application), Angular;
- Task-manager, e.g., Grunt / Gulp / WebPack;
- Proficient in HTML5/CSS3;
- Either Bootstrap, or Material Design, both – appreciated;
- Version control system, e.g., GIT.
The following skills and knowledge would be appreciated:
- Knowledge of the OOD Basics (SOLID);
- Graphic Tools: Canvas / WebGL / SVG / CSS transforms;
- Testing: Unit-tests;
- Understanding of the flexible developing approach, e.g., Agile;
- Team player;
- Lead by example;
- Quality and end result focused;
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
Your responsibilities would be:
- Providing responsibility for implementing visual elements that users see and interact with in a Client Server web application;
- Developing new user-facing Front End features;
- Completing independent UI/UX design of core elements for visual data representation at the Front End;
- Participating in discussions on software solution architecture and design;
- Being responsible for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- Assuring that developed input is validated before submitting to the Back End;
- Integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- Working with other team members;
- Documenting and testing of developed applications.
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- Participation in creating software requirement specifications;
- Testing new programs and fault finding;
- Investigating new technologies and techniques;
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- Working closely with other staff, such as product/project managers;
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
Your amazing benefits would be:
- Professional and friendly team;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Ability to influence project and technologies;
- Compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations (18 working days per year);
- Compensation for English classes, sports activities and medical insurance (50% of each).