EOS Data Analytics is looking for Middle Front-End developer.
The company provides a unique solution in Earth Observing imagery processing and analysis. Automated on-the-fly processing, data agnosticism, ability to use third party data and big amount of self-developed methods grants companies with the incredible competitive advantages.
- knowledge of Software Development process;
- experience in developing of Client-Server applications;
- knowledge of ES6, React + Redux.
Will be a great advantage:
- experience with Mapbox;
- practical cases in writing tests.
- providing responsibility for implementing visual elements that users see;
- developing new user-facing Front End features;
- completing independent UI/UX design of core elements for visual data representation at the Front End;
- participating in discussions on software solution architecture and design;
- being responsible for in-time deliverables and final quality;
- assuring that developed input is validated before submitting to the Back End;
- integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- documenting and testing of developed applications.
What we offer:
- dynamic and challenging project;
- system of professional and financial growth;
- corporate events and team-building;
- cozy office in the city center;
- young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
- competitive salary pegged to the dollar (is based on the results of the interview and the level of the candidate).