EOS is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our Data Science team in Kiev.
EOS Data Analytics company is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service.
Data Science team uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
- experience of image and data processing;
- 1+ years programming/engineering experience;
- ability to solve complicated mathematical problems related to big volume fast data processing;
- proven solid experience with the following languages and technologies: C++, Python (appreciated)
- problem solving and troubleshooting skills;
- passionate about technology and challenging tasks;
- knowledge and experience in remote sensing data relevant development.
- master degree in Computer Science or Math is a mandatory one;
- PhD in Math is appreciated.
- machine learning: research and implement machine learning algorithms;
- work with remote sensing imagery from various sensor types;
- own complete development and designing of the algorithms and frameworks;
- conceptual modeling: to be able to share and articulate modeling;
- develop extensible, scalable, reliable software for high volume, real-time data processing;
- independent design and of core elements for spatial data processing software solutions;
- participate in discussions on software solution architecture and design;
integrating new technology elements with existing solutions;
- working with other team members;
- documenting and testing of developed applications.
Typical work activities will usually include some or all of the following:
- participation in creating software requirement specifications;
- suggesting best and most effective approaches for solving complicated algorithmic problems;
- design and development of new software modules;
- investigating new technologies and techniques;
- working closely with other staff, such as product/project managers;
- constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or
- external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications.
- extensive career opportunities;
- young and friendly team of professionals;
- paid holiday up to 24 days;
- paid sick leave;
- 50% compensation for English classes, sport & medical insurance;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (restroom, coffee, treats);
- convenient office location near the Maidan Nezalezhnosti metro station.