EOS Data Analytics company is providing automatic cloud-based GIS analysis service. EOSDA uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
Senior level technical position that participates on a team responsible for assisting with the design, configuration and maintenance of security controls. Daily work involves integrating, supporting, and monitoring systems used to enforce and monitor controls across developed systems.
- Requires knowledge of systems administration, programming, networking and security;
- Five years experience implementing, supporting and managing Cyber Security Controls to support a Company Security Framework and Strategy;
- Dedicated experience with security controls to provide confidentiality, integrity, and availability for developing systems is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Providing recommendations on implementation approach and techniques during the design phase of new countermeasures and capabilities
- Supplying input to analysts formulating security requirements for desired capabilities
- Conducting detailed source code reviews of custom developed solutions, to include static and runtime analysis to identify security vulnerabilities and performance bottlenecks
- Act as part of security assessment teams to conduct onsite red team assessments and remote penetration tests and contribute to the development of security documentation
- Participate in the design and implementation of reference models and security architectures for new countermeasures developed within our Company
Master degree in computer science, information technology (IT) or related field
- Professional and friendly team.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence on project and technologies.
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations.
- Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).