EOS Data Analytics is developing cloud-based GIS analysis service. Company uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Content Marketing Manager who will produce and manage various content and blog regularly. Specialist will be in charge of a team of content writers and copywriters to reach content marketing goals. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to details and project management skills.
What you have to do:
- manage yourself and a group of copywriters and content writers effectively to meet content needs of company;
- create content plan of articles posted on external resources;
- write and post high-quality articles on the external platforms;
- content research and innovations monitoring.
- grow customer base by providing regular, helpful content;
- cooperate with external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both audience and company;
You need to have:
- experience in content development (writing and / or publishing articles, rewriting, searching and / or embedding multimedia content);
- competent written language, knowledge of spelling and punctuation rules, the ability to determine correct and incorrect figures of speech and their appropriate wording;
- stylistic literacy: the ability to recognize incorrect figures of speech;
- english language at an Advanced level or above;
- experience in marketing sphere.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.