EOS Data Analytics invites experienced Social Community Manager and Copywriter.
You will serve the key role of building, growing and managing of a devoted and involved online community around EOS Data Analytics GIS products! You will help us spread exciting and educational content for all communications with consumers to educate people about satellite imagery analyses and make it simple and clear for the wider audience, give people understanding of exciting things possible with help of satellite imagery analyses.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Active communications with customers on all internal and external areas of presence (our website, social networks, forums, micro-communities, discussions on other sites, etc.);
- Monitoring trends within the social communities, implementing capturing techniques;
- Work closely and brainstorming with team members to understand the overall marketing strategy.
- Experienced. You have demonstrable hands-on experience in communities building and promoting companies in the social networks;
- Professional. Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, SMM strategies and best practices in this area;
- Life of the party. You are sociable person who can support any conversation, you love people and are happy to help a stranger;
- Enthusiastic. You are excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world;
- Word savvy. You write incredibly interesting, attention-grabbing texts (preferably portfolio);
- Creativity. You're innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve in the world of online communications;
- Modern. You’re passionate about social media and knowledge about the evolution of the industry outside of work;
- You have fluent English skills.
- Professional and friendly team;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Ability to influence on project and technologies;
- Training, conferences, courses;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- Compensation of English classes, sport and medical insurance (50%);