EOS Data Analytics is looking for Python and C++ developer
EOS Data Analytics is a company which provides a unique solution in EO imagery processing and analysis. Automated on-the-fly processing, data agnosticism, ability to use third party data and big amount of self-developed methods grants companies with the incredible competitive advantages
- the Image Processing Research team of EOS Data Analytic company focus on Aerophoto, Satellite image processing and Computer Vision;
- you could be a recent graduate with a strong specialisation in graphics or an MSc or PhD student who has researched in the field of image processing, computer vision or a related area;
- as a Image Processing / Computer Vision Engineer you will have the opportunity to continue your academic research into image processing or computer vision in a commercial environment;
- the Engineer will work as a member of the research team responsible for image and vision algorithms.
- discuss and understand algorithms for image processing, investigating improvements to existing algorithms & technologies;
- create new algorithms for image processing, Object recognition and Computer Vision;
- discuss and understand technical requirements/issues;
- implementing simulations and demonstrations of new algorithms and technologies;
- writing technical reports and white papers describing developed technologies;
interacting with development teams to take ideas from research into product.
- a proven background in at least one area of Computer Vision, Computer Graphics or Image Processing in a research or development environment;
- programming skills in Python and C++;
- experience of developing efficient image processing or computer vision algorithms suitable for hardware or software implementation;
- good mathematical background.
We are ready to offer:
- dynamic and challenging project;
- paid holiday up to 18 days;
- corporate events and team-building;
- comfortable office with (rest room, coffee, treats).