EOS Data Analytics is looking for a talented and productive Product Manager with analytic background to join the team of EOS CoLiTec Platform and help improve a product.
EOS CoLiTec is a software and information system for processing and storing observations of near and far space. We developed the software to process raw astronomical frames for the professional researchers and amateurs in the following areas: satellites and variable stars observation, search and detection of asteroids and comets.
- owning the product and KPIs associated with them;
- developing and maintaining features/ product long-term vision and strategy to achieve it;
- combining usage data, market and user research, and industry best practises to understand and identify user problems and breakthrough opportunities;
- transforming user problems into validated solutions leveraging all possible consumer touch points;
- prioritising and leading the delivery of validated solutions while working with peer Product Engineering Scrum team and other important parts of the company;
- measuring the results of changes introduced, deciding and communicating on success or failure, identifying key learnings and integrating them into overall understanding of the owned Area.
You need to have:
- leadership skills – you are able to come up with a vision and execute it while leading people who you usually have no authority over;
- analytical skills to understand Usage Data;
- understanding of User Research role and process – knowing what it can do and what it can’t and being able to facilitate the elements of the process when needed;
- obsession in learning how things work – we don’t expect you to be an engineer, but we love the super-users;
- passion for the industry of consumer internet products – you are a go-to person in figuring out why all the teens are using this and that;
- familiarity with Agile development process and Rapid product development techniques, such as Design sprints, Story mapping and others.
- work with a global brand in dynamic international company;
- social guarantees, health insurance and other benefits;
- 24-day paid vacation, paid sick leave, medical insurance;
- training, conferences, courses;
- compensation of foreign language courses and sport sections.