We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager for Satellite Remote Sensing to join our growing team. The overall goal of this position is to develop new revenue generating opportunities with new and existing clients in accordance with the company’s business plan.
EOS Data Analytics company is providing an automatic cloud-based GIS analysis service. EOSDA uses a combination of satellite imagery, geospatial data, customer workflow information, and consumer behaviour principles to make the deepest and the most comprehensive GIS analysis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the preparation and delivery of proposals, as well as responses to RFPs and RFQs;
- Participate in the marketing, planning, and technical development of products and services;
- Provide regular updates and management of clients, opportunities with the company’s the CRM Database;
- Interact and collaborate with the planning team and technical staff on a regular basis;
- Respond to client requests and maintain client relations;
- Aid in the preparation and delivery of presentations;
- Prepare and execute sales tasks in alignment with sales strategy, proposals, preparation and delivery to effect sales;
- Develop and maintain business relations within the marketplace in the name of the Company;
- Attend relevant industry events such as conferences, trade shows, client meetings and forums as required;
- Additional duties as required.
Must have several years’ experience in the industry. Strong computer skills and a strong working knowledge of remote sensing applications, equipment, workflow, software, products, and deliverables. Experience in sales or account management an asset. Additional requirements include:
- Strong computer skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical writing abilities;
- Excellent customer service, time management, and project organization skills;
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills;
- Experience negotiating contracts and business agreements;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Maintain a helpful and positive approach to all client and colleague interactions.
- Team player;
- Lead by example;
- Quality and end result focused;
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
We are ready to offer:
Dynamic and challenging project;
Ability to influence on project and technologies;
Corporate events and team-building;
Comfortable office with (rest room, coffee, treats);
Young and friendly staff, team of professionals;
Competitive salary pegged to the dollar (is based on the results of the interview and the level of the candidate);
Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
Compensation of English classes and sport (50%).