EOS Data Analytics is looking for an energetic and creative Sales Specialist!
EOS Data Analytics is the product company, with headquarters in the USA, California, and development centers in Ukraine - Kiev, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhzhya.
Aspectum Project, as a part of EOS Data Analytics, is a Cloud Platform for Location Business Intelligence. Aspectum allows to transform business data into geospatial data in the format of points, lines and polygons, providing high-quality visualization and powerful analytics for converting it into valuable business outcomes.
- Must have 3+ years sales experience of IT solutions for corporate clients;
- Strong computer skills;
- Fluent English;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, technical writing abilities;
- Excellent customer service, time management, and project organization skills;
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and a commitment to continuous quality improvement;
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Maintain a helpful and positive approach to all client and colleague interactions.
- Team player;
- Lead by example;
- Quality and end result focused;
- High willingness to explore new subject areas and succeed.
- Participation in development and provide sales program/strategy for SaaS products;
- Identify/grow sales opportunities;
- Generate leads, active selling and closure of deals through the targeted selling of company’s product and services;
- Attract new clients (building client’s database, product presentations, negotiations on commercial issues, etc.);
- Understanding client requirements and how our solutions can benefit their
processes with little or no adaptation/change;
- Be responsible for the full sales cycle — inbound & outbound prospecting, pilot deployment, negotiations & deal closure;
- Find scalable ways to prospect and reach decision makers;
- Work closely with the product team to make sure customers are extremely happy with the product;
- Manage relevant accounts and actively maintain CRM;
- Proven track record of closing leads, exceeding sales quota goals and managing sales pipeline.
- Complex and interesting product;
- Career perspectives;
- Competitive salary + bonus system;
- Vacation 20 working days;
- Benefits package (сompensation 50% of medical insurance, foreign language courses and sport sections);
- Bonuses from the company, support in difficult personal situations;
- Comfortable office (tea, coffee, relax room);
- Team building & corporate parties.