We are urgently seeking a Registered Professional Engineer with of 10 to 20 years’ experience, a strong background in Transportation Engineering who is ready be a partner in a well-established Civil Engineering firm headquarter in firm in Northern Virginia with over 230 employees and eight offices across Virginia, Pennsylvania, Maryland and North Carolina, giving them access to expert resources to design, build, plan and manage the successful delivery of our clients’ projects and programs.
The successful applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in Civil or Transportation Engineering, 10 to 20 years of experience in Transportation Engineering design. The successful applicant must have excellent communication skills, the ability to manage projects, and the ability to communicate successfully with the client and manage office. Excellent relationships with Virginia Department of Transportation a must. Technically, this applicant must be able to lead multiple civil engineering design teams.
Compensation is between $200,00 & $250,000 DOE plus bonuses
– 30 Days of Paid Vacation/Sick Leave
– 8.5 Days of Paid Holidays
– Health Insurance (H.S.A with an employer contribution and POS)
– Dental Insurance (High & Low Plan)
– Vision Insurance
– Life Insurance and AD&D
– Short and Long Term Disability
– 401(k) Plans – 3% Match dollar for dollar and vesting at 2 years
– End of Year Performance Bonus Program
– Profit Sharing Plan
– Flexible Spending Account, includes Health and Dependent Care Options
– Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
– Professional Development & Certifications