This position will lead, direct and coordinate the work of Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing (MEP) subcontractors and/or trade partners. The MEP Superintendent is responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work, and budget, as well as field construction oversight during project implementation.
- Lead 3D modeling/coordination process of MEP systems
- Assist with development of detailed schedules for MEP activities
- Manage performance MEP trade partners on project
- Manage QA/QC process for MEP systems installation to commissioning and start-up.
- Review MEP material and equipment prior to installation
- Manage material procurement process for MEP activities
- Assist superintendent with overall project plan as it relates to MEP activities
- Coordinates work with subcontractors to ensure all subcontract work is within project scope and specifications.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Construction Management or Engineering preferred
- Extensive knowledge in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing systems
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of MEP codes as they relate to project
- Well-rounded base of knowledge in construction disciplines
- Previous experience with MEP subcontractors and contracts
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in MEP coordination
- Previous experience as PM, QC, or MEP Superintendent on medium to large projects ($50M+) is required