Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered)
***Part time work environment. Start at 2 or 3pm lasting till 11pm***
1. PMHNP or equivalent PA program degree - Board Certified Mental Health NP or PA
2. For NPs, must be Psych-certified. The PAs don't have to be.
3. 1+ years’ experience in Psychiatric Mental Health care.
4. Understanding of diagnostic criteria for dual conditions and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care.
5. Active license, unless this is a new grad.
6. Must be willing to commit to a part-time schedule, 10-30 hours (or more)/week.
***Full benefits offer at 30 hours or more per week***
What you need to know
- These are part-time positions located in Raleigh, NC
- Relocation package is offered for appropriate, out-of-state candidates.