Required skills & experience (the 5 “must haves” to be considered):
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Management, Public Health or related major.
2. 5+ years of experience in a B2B client management role in healthcare software or technology, or similar experience in healthcare consulting or professional services (**healthcare experience is an absolute must have for this role!**)
3. Experience working with a CRM platform; comfort using the CRM as a personal productivity management tool (i.e. activity logging)
4. Comfort level with data science and statistical thinking
5. Technical writing and documentation experience
What you need to know:
• Ability to effectively communicate technical information in non-technical terms
• Up to 50% travel is anticipated
• Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client executives and project champions, ensuring that your activities are closely aligned with the customer’s business strategy and intended success metrics.
• Demonstrate the business value of this client's platform by demonstrating a sound knowledge of the product and it’s application within the customer’s environment.
• Participate during the implementation of the platform in collaboration with Professional Services, ensuring that customer adoption is successful.