Required skills & experience:
1. Must be licensed PhD or PsyD specialization in Behavioral Health or Psychology a MUST for insurance purposes.
2. Candidates with National Provider Identifier (NPI) and CAQH process are preferred, however, these steps may be completed later.
3. 3+ years’ experience and knowledge providing treatment to adolescent and young adult clients.
4. Minimum of 2 years’ experience managing outpatient and/or inpatient programs and clinical care teams.
5. Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing clinical direction and supervision.
6. Experience either launching, designing, or implementing medical programs.
7. Working knowledge of current medical, educational and psychosocial intervention models.
What you need to know:
1. Great opportunity to be first hire in a growing Behavioral Health Company in Denver
2. Candidate will work directly with company owners to develop and design the clinic's programs and staff
3. Opportunity to be a major part of building a behavioral health clinic company!