Our client is a rapidly growing company working with customers like The New York Times, Huffington Post, and Time Inc., and they are seeking a Dir. of Customer Success to join their team. This role requires individuals with strong experience in data analysis and native content to help us deliver our content measurement solution to our publisher customers.
The Customer Success team is responsible for customer retention and driving customer satisfaction. Our new Customer Success Manager will be responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer onboarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing upsell opportunities.
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Operating as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to publisher customers.
- Driving adoption and usage of our client's product. You’re our champion. You’ll develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Overseeing the onboarding experience and training for new customers, and then working with them to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and using best practices.
- Tracking and reporting on customer health as well as proactively identifying usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks and support greater adoption rates.
- Working interdepartmentally with our engineering and product teams to communicate customer feedback and collaboratively improve our product, and with the campaign management team to meet and exceed customers’ campaign performance objectives and expectations.
We want to talk to you if you:
- Have 5+ years in a customer-facing role like Client Services or Account Management. Bonus points for agency experience.
- Have demonstrable experience working with digital publishers and native content campaigns.
- Have a strong understanding of how publishers manage and grow content marketing programs.
- Consider yourself energetic, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic, with strong interpersonal skills, high emotional intelligence, and outstanding communication skills.
- Can set priorities and and be flexible in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Are proficient in leading meetings, running software demos, and delivering presentations.
- Have high proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and Keynote. Bonus points for Salesforce and Gainsight.
- More bonus points if you’re familiar with subscription-based software plans based on MRR.