ClickDealer is looking for Middle SMM Specialist, who can enhance our brand and build strong online communities through our various social media platforms as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Snapchat, Pinterest.
You will be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. You will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaigns. Hand in hand with that creativity, you will be a strategic thinker, with commercial acumen and the determination to build a best in class social media presence that will meet and exceed our customer and business expectations.
ClickDealer is a leading performance marketing agency facilitating campaigns in the market's most lucrative verticals like E-commerce, Dating, Health and more.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing role that involved management of social media and the purchasing of media for advertising a global brand;
- Knowledge of the organic and paid aspects of Facebook & Instagram, Twitter, Google Ads, Google Shopping, Youtube;
- Some experience in, or exposure to, affiliate or partnerships marketing;
- Experience using Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics other preferred analytics tools to report on performance;
- The ability to use data to create recommendations for engaging content;
- Excellent copywriting skills;
- Experience communicating to a wide range of audiences and delivering an appropriate level of content, in a suitable tone of voice, to each audience;
- Someone who is self-motivated, friendly, has excellent communication skills, is a team player and can work closely with internal teams and external clients.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified in Google Adwords (display and video), Google Analytics and Facebook Blueprint;
- Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design, Web Design and Strategy, Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills;
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills;
- Attention to Details, Creative Problem-Solving Skills.
- professional and friendly team;
- competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- challenging tasks;
- ability to influence on project and technologies;
- compensation for sick lists and regular vacations;
- compensation of English classes and sport (50%);
- compensation of medical insurance (50%);
- convenient location.