Key Performance Metrics
- Actual sales to budget
- Close ratio on proposals presented
- Ratio of proposals submitted to backlog goals and objectives
- Margin on projects sold – pricing at targeted or above target margins. Ensure profitable work.
- Accuracy and completeness of sales, customer, prospect database information
- Development of loyal/repeat/referral customer base
- To meet or exceed sales objectives and targeted goals
- To respond in a timely manner to all inquiries and proposal requests
- To prepare and present approved proposals in a complete and professional manner.
- Effective communication with production departments and account managers contract specifications, customer preferences to ensure customer satisfaction with services delivered.
- To understand and anticipate customer and/or market needs, current and projected
- To aggressively seek out and identify opportunities for new business, customers and market growth
- Sales Representative
- To maintain complete customer and market awareness. Know where opportunity exists for improved customer service to current and prospective customers and opportunities for additional sales and market penetration
- To follow-up on all jobs won/bid byGreenworks forResidential/Commercial maintenance opportunities
- To assist with overall sales and marketing initiatives for Company.
- To maintain preferred vendor status with desired customers
- To develop repeat and/or referral business from customers.
- To manage personal effectiveness (competency, trust, communication, etc.) to maximize sales opportunities and development of customer relationships.
- Energetic self-starter and demonstrates initiative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, self and others
- Excellent time management skills
- Command of the technical requirements to maintain database information.
- Ability to present an effective sales presentation – written and verbal
- Keen eye for detail requirements of estimating and preparing proper bid
- Ability to lead and inspire others
- Results and action oriented
- Sales and growth oriented
- Profit driven – seeks ways to cut costs, improve efficiency and increase margins
- Effective problem solving skills, ability to handle adversity
- Performs and demands excellent quality in work
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Customer centered and focused
- Focus on learning and self-development
- Technically competent and skilled
Minimum Qualifications & Educational Requirements
1. 2-3 Customer service/sales experience, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.