ClickDealer Global Marketing Agency
Description of Position
Your role will be working with our diverse team, spread across our multiple regions – including China, Europe, and North America. With your ultimate goal to grow and develop our team of sales professionals, as well as providing a clear strategy for company growth.
Experience leading and managing a team is essential to success in this role, as well as in-depth knowledge of the Performance Marketing industry and associated technologies and trends.
- Developing a clear and strong focus on new business opportunities;
- Direct day-to-day involvement in sales activities;
- Mentor, coach and develop sales team;
- Create and deliver on forecasting sales projections;
- Stay ahead of industry trends and develop strategies to stay ahead of the competition;
- Collaborate with VP of Supply, marketing, and management team to achieve goals;
- Develop and coordinate sales training programs and team development.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated;
- 5+ years in Performance Marketing or Associated industries;
- Experience in team development and management;
- Project management experience from conception to deliverables;
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit to create and deliver projects and tasks;
- Ability to develop internal and external business relationships;
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas personally and as a sales leader.
- Understanding of basic computer functions, including office essentials;
- Strong Understanding of S2S tracking and related technologies.
What do we offer:
- A strong and social team of outstanding talents;
- Career and learning opportunities in one of the biggest international marketing
- Competitive salary plus bonus plan;
- Fun team activities.