Global Digital Marketing Group (GDM Group) is a digital performance marketing company that empowers the world's leading brands and agencies to engage global audiences. GDM Group's family of solutions delivers a comprehensive set of marketing services, including performance, mobile, video, programmatic marketing and media buying. Through the GDMG umbrella, clients are able to drive revenues and increase brand awareness while expanding their existing markets and entering new ones - both domestic and global.
· ONLY candidates with valid EU work permit.
· ONLY applications with a submitted CV will be viewed.
The Affiliate Management Intern will contribute to the growth of digital marketing campaign performance for the ClickDealer division in Amsterdam. These services include both mobile and online advertising such as Affiliate Marketing and Performance Marketing.
What you do:
· Handle day to day management of existing affiliates to maintain and grow relationships
· Manage incoming publisher applications
· Identify and prospect new publishers
· Manage onboarding & development of new publishers
· Assist with campaign management & set up, creatives, media types, ROI goals, and budgets
· Conduct due diligence on promotion methods and competition.
· Collaborate with seniors by exchanging campaign feedback and performance evaluation
· Create reports on campaigns and offer performance
· Maintain the highest level of customer service
· Handle Ad hoc requests as they arise and contribute to other side projects
· Start date – March 2018
What you need:
· Fluent communication in written and spoken English is a must, any other language is a plus
· Strong relationship building capabilities, long-term partnership focus
· Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
· Ability/attitude to learn fast and adapt quickly to change.
· Highly self-motivated and dynamic collaborative personality
· Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Ability to learn quickly technical concepts and dashboard (technical aptitude)
· Strong sense of accountability for accounts receivable collection
· Prioritization and time management skills
· Proactivity - anticipate needs and provide solutions, take initiative
· Creativity and problem-solving skills
· Capability of working independently and within a team
· Ability to work under pressure (stress resilient)
· Awarded BSc/MSc degree (you have finalized your studies)
· Valid EU work permit
What we offer:
· Being a part of a truly international team.
· Working for an award-winning performance marketing company
· Participating in local industry events.
· Internship Fee (Paid internship).
· 6 months long internship with a possibility of obtaining a full-time contract upon successful completion of the internship
No recruiter applications, please.
Contact us: email@example.com