As a Senior Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on a team of experienced software engineers building and maintaining applications that support our Retail division. You will have an opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile/Scrum environment and will have the ability to provide input on architectural guidance. You will also work with a company that encourages new technologies and growth opportunities.
· Support and modernize legacy solutions
· Collaborate with software developers, architects, business analysts, product owners, operations engineers, security, business representatives, etc.
· API resource development using Salesforce Integration Cloud
· Integrate 3rd party solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle, Appian, etc.
· Documents development requirements for database, applications, and operation system environments
· Conducts unit and integration testing
· Provide technical leadership and actively mentor more junior developers
· Seek to find inefficiencies in the team’s process and propose changes for the group to evaluate
· Present deep technical presentations to the Clayton Community as needed and share knowledge and facilitate the adoption of best practices
· Prefer a Bachelor's Degree and experience in the web application development field
· Demonstrates proficiency in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
· May provide consultation on complex projects and is a top-level contributor/specialist
· Has strong communication written and verbal skills
· Enjoys working with people and using technology to solve business problems
o Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 4+ & Web API
o Microsoft SQL Server
o WCF (plus)
o Angular JS (preferred, not required)
o AWS Cloud
o Apex development
Ø 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
Ø Medical and Dental Plan with Prescription Coverage and Vision
Ø Paid Time Off days and holidays
Ø Wellness Programs and On-site fitness facility
Ø On-site restaurant
Ø Team Share Quarterly Bonus
To apply, go to https://careers.claytonhomes.com/ or email your resume to email@example.com.