Would you like to speed up your career progress working for a Global company growing fast in Brazil? Our client (Capco) is transforming the way banks operate (seriously).
We are recruiting a Sr Release Support Consultant with solid understanding and experience in the Agile Software Development Lifecycle. A professional with a business execution mindset.
Work directly with the development and client teams to drive the code release process forward. Develop and produce management reports that track progress and draw insights from the data.
· Experience in the Agile Software Development Lifecycle
· Familiar with Waterfall Methodologies
· Experience with Software Development and tools such as GIT, BitBucket and Jenkins
· Experience with Agile Project Tools such as JIRA and Confluence
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· 4-7 years of professional experience
· Previous experience in banking or financial services
· Ability to be adapt and prioritize. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
· Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
· Provides input on improvement opportunities to mature the release management process
· Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
· Ability to think innovatively, strategically, and creatively, without fear of sharing ideas or voicing opinions to senior stakeholders or clients
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, with the ability to adapt quickly and pivot when necessary
· Able to build good relationships with stakeholders at all levels, internally and externally
· Interesting Extra: Agile methods applied to DevOps environments
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Technology.
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Alphaville, Barueri.
· Flexible hours. Remote work is not available.
· Advanced English
Got interested? Let’s talk. Send a WhatsApp message (11) 94343-7501 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential phone conversation.