Would you like to speed up your career progress working for a Global company growing fast in Brazil? Our client (Capco) is transforming the way banks operate (seriously).
We are recruiting a Sr. Configuration Management Consultant with experience implementing heterogeneous integrated environments. The environment manager plans operational availability of build and test environments and manages these environments (which version of which component running during what period at which server connecting to which surrounding systems).
The professional is responsible for the technical setup of environments based on agreed environments availability plan. He or she understands the prerequisites for environment setup, and as well the technical dependencies between GPP components and surrounding systems.
· Formally accepts build and test environment related requests and plans the environments availability accordingly; he refuses incomplete requests.
· Negotiates, liaises and makes decisions in agreement with the relevant stakeholder about build and test environments availability.
· Ensures that artifacts delivered by build streams fulfill the defined QM criteria; otherwise he rejects the deliverables.
· Transparently inform relevant stakeholders (build, test, infrastructure, supplier management teams representatives) about environments availability plans.
· Inform the relevant stakeholders about environments status, issues, planned and unplanned downtimes, deployed components, patch level etc.
· Escalation of issues to Build release management sub-stream and Build stream leads.
· Ensures proper baseline, it is always clear what component versions are deployed in each of the environments.
· Tracks changes done in the environments (change log).
· Produces release notes for environments handed-over to the test team.
· Implementation of heterogeneous integrated environment (10+ systems experience).
· Experience with Software Integration (and its processes automation)
· Complex software integration and deployment
· Software Configuration Management. Technical Management experience.
· Experience with .NET and Oracle RDBMS
· Advanced user Unix/Linux experience
· Issue and Risk Tracking
· Experience with Shell scripting, SQL, Relational Database, WebLogic WLST, XML, RPM, WebSphere MQ, Python
· Experience with SQL Developer, Jira / Confluence, ALM, Slack
· Databases and Tools - DB - Oracle, Tools – e.g. Git.
· Change management, incident management
· Issue & risk tracking
· Advanced to Fluent English. Native Portuguese
· Very good communication and management skills
· Self-motivated and able to take responsibility. Flexible attitude
· Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
· Able to interact with clients IT personnel and development teams
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Alphaville, Barueri and eventually Osasco.
· Flexible hours. Remote work is not available.
Got interested? Let’s talk. Send a WhatsApp message (11) 94343-7501 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule a confidential phone conversation.