Would you like to speed up your career progress working for a Global company growing fast in Brazil? Capco is transforming the way banks operate (seriously).
We are recruiting a Scrum Master to lead the organization’s adoption of Agile/Scrum practices. Coordinate and facilitate meetings, discussions, decision making and conflict resolution processes.
Advanced to Fluent English is necessary, as you will interact with global teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
· Minimum 3 years proven experience in leading teams as a Scrum Master or Facilitator in large-scale software development projects
· Communicate with other management, developers, product managers and technical support specialists on product issues
· Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
· Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
· Maintain process documentation
· Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
· Work closely with stakeholders to ensure all dependencies and impediments are understood so new features can be released in a timely manner
· Assist as needed with backlog maintenance
· Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
· Assist with prioritization and resolution of defects/bugs
· Knowledge of numerous well documented scrum patterns and techniques (i.e. Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs)
· Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD
· Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
· Ability to manage expectations and execute within a cross-functional/matrixed distributed environment.
· Exceptional planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk management & analysis skills
· Solid understanding of both the theory and application of Agile practices.
· Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
· Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
· Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and pressure
· Ability to align the deliverables with the main goal of the project
· Punctual and reliable
· Flexible attitude
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
· Able to interact with clients/business users directly
· Fluent in English and Portuguese
Interesting Extras (nice to have)
· Knowledge of Agile tools (e.g., JIRA) for quantitative/qualitative decision making
· Degree in Computer Science/Business or equivalent experience;
· First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) preferred;
· Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II) would be an asset;
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Alphaville, Barueri.
· Flexible hours. Remote work is not available.
Got interested? Let’s talk. Send a WhatsApp message (11) 94343-7501 or e-mail email@example.com to schedule a confidential phone conversation.