Would you like to speed up your career progress working for a Global company growing fast in Brazil? Capco is transforming the way banks operate (seriously).
We are recruiting a QA Consultant to develop effective, reusable and maintainable automated functional test framework and test cases to achieve maximum code coverage in a fast-paced agile environment.
Advanced to Fluent English is necessary, as you will interact with global teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
· 8 years of professional experience (preferable)
· Design, develop, execute automation scripts using Protractor, Selenium, Appium, SoapUI tool and analyze automation test results.
· Integrate tests into the make/build process for continuous integration efficiency gains using frameworks such as Jenkins/Bamboo.
· Ensure that Automation scripts function well across all supported browsers and platforms.
· Reviews automated tests and provide suggestions to improve the quality of the test.
· Communicate test results and highlight any potential quality risks.
· Hands-on experience with test management tools such as ReadyAPI, Zephyr, Test Rail, HP ALM.
· Experience with Performance Testing.
· Knowledge on Groovy Scripting.
· Experience with database development concepts, especially Microsoft SQL Server.
· Ensure test automation design is traceable to requirements or existing manual test cases and achieves a high level of requirement/test execution coverage.
· Strong knowledge of automated test methodologies is essential, including automated test script development, automated test tool/utility development, and participation in establishment of an automated testing framework.
· Interact with product management, project management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and product testing objectives.
· Strong knowledge of multiple software development methodologies including Agile.
· Expertise in defect tracking tools such as Atlassian JIRA.
· In-depth knowledge of QA methodologies and best practices.
· Client/Server and Web/Internet application testing experience.
· Knowledge of Behavior-driven development (BDD) framework tools like Gherkins, Appium and Cucumber will be a plus.
· Experience working in a continuous integration or continuous delivery environment using Jenkins, SVN/ GIT or equivalent tools.
Interesting Extras (nice to have)
· Banking industry experience.
· Product testing experience.
· Framework tools like Gherkins, Appium and Cucumber.
· Experience with tools like SQL Developer, ALM, Slack.
· Databases and Tools - DB - Oracle, Tools – Git
· Knowledge on SQL and Relational Database
· Expertise in testing integration layer built on a SOA platform.
· Oracle database skills (including Toad and SQL Developer)
· Self-motivated and able to take responsibility
· Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
· Punctual and reliable
· Flexible attitude
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
· Able to interact with clients/business users directly
· Fluent in English and Portuguese
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Alphaville, Barueri and eventually Osasco.
· Flexible hours. Remote work is not available.
Got interested? Let’s talk. Send a WhatsApp message (11) 94343-7501 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential phone conversation.