Would you like to speed up your career progress working for a Global company growing fast in Brazil? Our client (Capco) is transforming the way banks operate (seriously).
We are recruiting .NET Developers (Jr, Pl & Sr) with Strong experience designing, developing, and implementing .NET applications
Advanced to Fluent English is necessary, as you will interact with global teams. Take a look at the Job Description below and get in contact for details!
· A key role in the creation, testing and maintenance of the solution platform
· To participate in discussion and planning regarding implementation strategy.
· Take ownership of the components and work with a team of Tech Lead and Developers to deliver the component.
· Perform code reviews
· Act as a mentor for new or lower-level software developers or programmers, as well as for all the members on the development team
· Analyze and scrutiny logs and evidences for defect diagnosis
· Experience with MS Visual Studio + Team Foundation Server
· Experience with IIS
· Experience with MS Test Manager - automation
· Knowledge on SQL and Relational Data Modeling
· Experience in MS queuing technologies
· Databases - DB – Oracle, MS SQL Server
· Framework Knowledge on Xamarin (Mobile Hybrid)
· Supporting Technologies - Swagger (front and back-end), JSON & REST, Front-end - CSS, XHTML, Sass
· Deep understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
· Superior technical expertise to a developer
· Understanding and experience in Microsoft development tooling and platforms, particularly Visual Studio, and with C#.NET
· Experience developing Rest services
· Experience in an Agile development (Scrum) environment
· Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
· Competitive Salary Package. CLT contract for the long term.
· Location: Alphaville, Barueri and eventually Osasco.
· Flexible hours. Remote work is not available.
Got interested? Let’s talk. Send a WhatsApp message (11) 94343-7501 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential phone conversation.