· Establish and direct the testing plans, automation assessments, roadmap development, pre-sales and delivery of enterprise test and assurance practices.
· Acquire, monitor and maintain necessary resources and employee talent to support the workforce requirements.
· Create performance goals to meet and exceed the organization’s business performance objectives.
· Strategize plans for the budget necessary for operational continuity and success.
· Develop and manage internet protocol innovation.
· Supply client delivery and service needs, as well as maintain customer relationships by providing guidance and support.
· Drive future sales opportunities to continue the expansion of the sales team’s achievements.
· Maintain continuing educational background in Quality Assurance Automation, architecture disciplines, standards and best practices.
· 10 or more years of experience in Quality Assurance Automation.
· 5 or more years of experience in Enterprise test and assurance implementation.
· Solid Java programming skills.
· Working experience with various architecture tools and open source frameworks.
· Proven success in negotiation and acquisition of major contracts, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
· Ability to work in a high volume work environment and deal with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events.
· Collaborate and work with Senior Management and internal teams across the organization.
· Travel required depending upon the demand.
Kw: qa, quality assurance, automation, enterprise, enterprise assessment, java, test automation, architecture, open source, selenium, testing, qtp, hp uft, ibm worksoft, restassured.