· Provide daily support for co-workers, system monitoring and verification of performance of all hardware, server resources, and system processes.
· Work with and maintain constant communication with multiple departments, technical support staff and vendors.
· Update and configure system software, services and business applications, as needed.
· Research, create, design, develop updates to maintain existing systems for reliable performance and availability.
· Produce, maintain and record operational, configuration documentation in support of systems use.
· Evaluate security issues for new software and hardware.
· Monitor system integrity, troubleshoot, identify threats, develop and implement solutions for web applications, databases, network equipment and delivery systems.
· Deliver incident response management for security and production issues.
· Provide written documentation of mitigation and remediation steps following audits, penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
· Determine trends and identify security threats for network, servers, and application logs.
· Be available as part of a rotation team for afterhours support.
Two or more years of work experience.
· Solid understanding of security regulations, best practices and frameworks.
· Proficient skills working with Puppet, Ansible, or Chef configuration management tools.
· Knowledge of Cloud service providers, such as AWS.
· Ability to work with Python, Perl or Ruby scripting language.
· Be familiar with various web-based technologies, such as Linux, Microsoft, Windows.
· Capable of working with (preferably) Microsoft SQL and Redis relational and non-relational databases.
· Proven skills and understanding of networking concepts and equipment, web applications, load balancing, high availability technologies and disaster recovery processes.
There is no sponsorship for this position or Corp to Corp. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Kw: security, security administrator, puppet, ansible, chef, cloud, aws, python, perl, ruby, linux, microsoft, windows, microsoft sql, redis, databases, network, systems, incident response, disaster recovery
Rate of pay is based on level of experience. Range: $65,000 to $105,000