· Share insight to yield innovative, successful products.
· Produce creative software solutions in collaboration with technical teams, customer-based needs, design team, and product owners.
· Configure application infrastructure to support continuous integration, delivery and deployment environments (CI/CD).
· Program software applications using a variety of languages and frameworks across the full application stack.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience.
· Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Software Engineer.
· 2 years of experience writing code.
· Strong skills with responsive design patterns.
· Create and maintain unit automation, integration, and functional testing using behavior driven tools, such as JUnit, Cucumber, Selenium.
· Background working with configuration applications, such as Cloud Formation, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes.
· Git and Jira
There is no visa sponsorship or C2C for this position.
Competitive pay and benefits.