· This project is estimated to take about 320 hours (2 to 4 months) to complete.
· Company is located in Portland, but consultant can be located anywhere in the U.S. There will be a need for initial travel to Portland for the first week.
· Project can be completed on a part-time or full-time basis.
· Work with team members on SIEM architecture, design and implementation of major projects for our customers. Specifically, working with SolarWinds products.
· Participation in product strategy.
· Five or more years’ experience working on SIEM architecture.
· Must have expert level experience with SolarWinds LEM background.
· Comprehend the complexities of connecting PaloAlto firewalls, ArcSight loggers, Cisco devices, and Cloud endpoint protection services.
· Skills in monitoring and submitting alerts in complex network situations.
· High level documentation, written and verbal communication skills.
· Extensive understanding of IT security, current compliance frameworks, risk management, security standards, etc.
Must have U.S. citizenship or have a Green Card to be eligible.
kw: siem, security information event management, lem, log event manager, cisco, cloud, it security, internet technology security, paloalto firewalls, archsight loggers, solarwinds, log event manager