Manufacturing company needs a Plant Operations Manager to oversee their manufacturing facilities. This is a great opportunity for Process Engineer or Chemical Engineer. Great benefits, six figure salary and growing company.
· Evaluate established procedures, make adjustments as needed, to provide a comprehensive, standardized system.
· Provide technical, process, and material evaluations to maintain cost control.
· Communicate with all departments to monitor and achieve production goals.
· Involvement in marketing strategies and continued success of the business plan.
· Oversee production and operating maintenance activity.
· Coordinate with the Safety Department to institute and maintain education, training, and certification protocol.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent work experience.
· Over 8 to 10 years of employment in the field of chemical engineering and mechanical operations.
· Background in Industrial Management, Business, or a related field.
· Knowledge of production and inventory management.
· Strong skills in production operations, supply chain management, and strategic planning.
Must be a U.S. citzen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Kw: production, operations, production manager, operations manager, chemical engineer mechanical engineer, process engineer, industrial management, supply chain,