This is a five month contract with the possibility of converting to full-time employment. Fast paced Security Team needs a Fortify expert. Free parking, close to shops and restaurants in Hillsboro. Flexible work schedule.
· Monitor and maintain day to day operations.
· Configure and scale static code analysis and the web application security platform, using Fortify and WebInspect.
· Program and schedule regular web application security scans.
· Provide support with the integration of static and dynamic web application assessments into secure SDLC.
· Aid developers with false positive reviews from the assessment platforms.
· Create and maintain operational documentation.
· Communicate with other CIS organizations to report on program status and risk identification of risks.
· Sustain up-to-date proficiency on common web application security findings and provide remediation recommendations.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, similar discipline, or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum of 5 years work experience in Internet Technology that includes information security.
· Solid Python development skills.
· Employment history working with diverse technologies in a large-scale environment.
· Hands-on experience working with and maintaining enterprise level static and web application assessment platforms like Fortify, WebInspect, WhiteHat, and Vericode.
· Strong understanding of application security issues.
· High level of knowledge of secure code development practices and OWASP Top 10 security issues.
· Expertise performing security tasks within AWS, Azure and other cloud environments.
· Using API or scripting be able to provide automated technical tasks.
· Use data analytics, provide qualitative analysis, and make recommendations.
There is no visa position or sponsorship available. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Pay is based on experience. Range $80 to $100/hr.