Must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
· 5+ years of network, server and systems technical experience.
· Work in SMB and Enterprise environments.
· Skills in designing, implementing, troubleshooting and support.
· Network: Large-scale LAN/WAN experience.
· OSI (Open Systems Interconnection): Full stack, including subnetting, VLANs, multi-layer switching, and routing.
· Firewall switch, router technologies: Cisco, SonicWALL, HP, Dell, Sophos, Meraki.
· Wireless technologies: 802.11 a, b, c, g, n, ac, mesh.
· Experience with Network and System Security compliance standards (PCI, HIPPA, SOX).
· Background in all Windows Standard and Enterprise Server editions (2008 through 2016).
· Windows Workstation OS Versions, including Windows 10.
· Windows Terminal Server, RDP, Citrix.
· Virtualization, including VMWare and Hyper-V.
· Cloud consulting, migration and deployment – Azure
· Data protection: backup, disaster recovery.
· Exchange Server 2007-2016.
· Microsoft Office Suites 2007- 2016 (Outlook IMAP, Exchange Client Admin, Office 365.
· IP Telephony (FreePBX or similar).
· RMM and PSA tools and processes (Remote monitoring and management, Professional Services Automation).
· MS SQL Server 2005-2016 installation, tools, general management.
· MS licensing, volume licensing.
Certifications are a plus:
· CompTIA (A+, Net+, Security+, Server+), MCSA, MCITP, CCNA
Kw: network engineer, smb, enterprise, windows, exchange server, routers, switches, firewalls, lan/wan, osi, cisco, sonicwall, hp, dell, sophos, meraki, cloud, azure, microsoft office suites, windows workstation, ip telephony, rrm, psa, sql server