· Monitor and maintain the IT systems infrastructure.
· Expand the systems infrastructure to allow continued growth and support of the business operations.
· Establish ways to improve the security and stability of the systems and servers.
· Provide documentation of the systems that includes diagrams; deployment and backup procedures.
· Create ways to improve existing tools and environment.
· Minimum of 3 years as Linux and Windows servers administrator.
· Background working with security technologies like PKI, VPN, firewalls and log correlation.
· Knowledge of network protocols, such as SMPT, IMAP, DNS, TLS, HTTP, SSH.
· Ability to manage mail infrastructure.
· Understanding of virtualization.
· Proficiency in handling complex problems.
· Capacity to consistently meet deadlines.
· Provide service to remote offices, which would require a small amount of travel.
· Related skills working with enterprise-grade configuration management tools, like Puppet and Chef.
· Skills working with blade servers.
There is no visa or sponsorship for this position. You must be a U.S. citizen or have a Green Card to be eligible.
Pay rate is based on experience - $65,000 to $100,000 with competitive benefits.